At The Wartburg Store, we’re committed to helping the students and community we serve everyday. We’ve taken a number of steps to support the safety and well being of our staff and customers, with increased safety measures and operational changes. We will continue to do everything we can to help navigate these uncertain times.
- Face Coverings Required: Per campus guidelines, face coverings are required while indoors, including in The Wartburg Store.
- Frequency of Cleaning: Common surfaces are disinfected every two hours.
- Limited Customer Access: No more than 15 customers are allowed in-store at one time, to allow for appropriate social distancing.
- Social Distancing Reminders: Stickers and signage is displayed as reminders of the 6-ft social distancing requirement.
- Safety Barriers: We have installed Plexiglass shields at our registers for our staff and customer's protection.
- Safe Returns: Returned items are held in quarantine for 24 hours before returning to the sales floor.
- Safe Shopping: Our fitting room has been closed. Any clothing that is tried on but not purchased is held in quarantine for 24 hours before returning to the sales floor.